If You’re An Introvert in the Dating Game…This is Funny..Yet Sadly True!
1. Not immediately texting someone back because you’re scared of saying something stupid or looking too needy, and then forgetting to text them back altogether.
2. Wanting to just spend time next to someone, where each of you are doing your own thing, and having them mistake that for being “distant” or not wanting to be with them.
3. Having a minor anxiety attack before your first date because you do not feel quite ready to deal with people but you didn’t want to cancel at the last minute.
4. Meeting someone online and enjoying talking to them so much that you almost don’t want to ruin it with your awkward “in-person” personality.
5. Having a really amazing and fulfulling relationship with someone very long-distance, where no one understands why you’re not more upset that you don’t get to spend more “quality” time with them.
6. Double dates (shudder).
View original post 437 more words